To adjust the space between the table of contents entry and the page number, double-click the value in the Stops column, type a new value, then press Return on the keyboard. Click just below the boundary box, then drag up until the boundary box becomes a thick, blue outline around the table of contents. Choose an option: Gathers entries from the entire document. Change the font for a table of contents Double-click the table of contents to select its text. Use the controls in the Font section to make the changes you want.
Lining Up Dots in a Table of Contents
Add leader lines between entries and page numbers Click the table of contents to select it. When the table of contents is selected, a blue line appears around it.
Click the disclosure triangle next to Tabs. To adjust the line position, click the arrows in the Alignment column.
The smaller the number, the shorter the distance. I would like the page numbers to go to the right of the screen, preferably with some sort of separation line between the two e. I am doing this to emulate the look of any standard table of contents:.
- microsoft word 2016 for mac update!
- Format a table of contents;
- recover damaged hard drive mac.
- Format or customize a table of contents in Word for Mac.
- conversores de video para mac gratis;
- Pages: Table of Contents issue.
- Create a Table of Contents With Pages?
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Make numbers in table of contents go to right of page in Pages Ask Question. I am doing this to emulate the look of any standard table of contents: Is this possible on Pages?
- mac os x background not changing.
- can u play cube world on mac!
- how do I include dots in my Table of Cont… - Apple Community!
Skeleton Bow Skeleton Bow 2, 1 21